Leclerc to Ferrari for two seasons...

Hang on fellas, a 2 year deal takes us to the end of 2020, exactly when the new regs come in to force. Changing driver(s) at THAT point would be crazy.

Surely you'd want to get the driver change done and dusted before then, so that you have the consistance from pre- to post-changes. They need to eliminate as many variables as possible over the 20/21 winter.

A two year deal for Kimi would be bonkers. I say get Leclerc in for 2019, give Kimi a job doing hotlaps for journos and celebs. One year for CLC to find his feet, another to get good and then be primed for the reg changes

Purple Banana (a.k.a John or JB  Smile )
"The flowers of victory belong in many vases." - Michael Schumacher
[+] 1 user Likes Purple-banana's post

(17-08-2018, 01:30 PM)Purple-banana Wrote:  I say get Leclerc in for 2019, give Kimi a job doing hotlaps for journos and celebs . . . . "

I would refer you to the Kimi's best interview page. . . . . "Doing hotlaps for journos and celebs?"

I thought you'd understand Kimi's temperament by now - not exactly on his bucket list, driving round with Journalists and celebs? hahaha Smile

Good one PB Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever