£40m a year!!!

That's what Hamilton will be getting. Is he really worth that much to Mercedes globally? Maybe, but either way that's a HUGE contract.

https://www.planetf1.com/news/hamilton-a...year-deal/
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

(27-06-2018, 10:25 AM)Jody Barton Wrote:  That's what Hamilton will be getting. Is he really worth that much to Mercedes globally? Maybe, but either way that's a HUGE contract.

https://www.planetf1.com/news/hamilton-a...year-deal/

That's MAHOOSIVE. Crazy days but remember when Kimi signed for Ferrari he was the biggest paid ever,  just the times mate. Although I bet DR would of been peanuts and could well (even though I am not his biggest fan) have a strong shot at the title. Probably to do with marketing also, I hear there's a great Barbie Lewis on the shelves for the girls!!!!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like LotusLover's post

I Imagine 40mil will buy a lot of these Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

He will need quite a few the amount of Sh1t he talks Smile
[+] 1 user Likes LotusLover's post

I will never ever criticize anyone in any sport who maxes out their value. More power to Hamilton, if Mercedes did not think he was worth it to the organization they would not offer it.

For the record I thought I heard (read) it was 45 Million per year.
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

(27-06-2018, 08:04 PM)NeilP Wrote:  I will never ever criticize anyone in any sport who maxes out their value.  More power to Hamilton, if Mercedes did not think he was worth it to the organization they would not offer it.

For the record I thought I heard (read) it was 45 Million per year.

To be fair...Ham spends 25 mill of that on his hair.

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 2 users Like pennywise's post

No It is 40m a year supposedly with bonuses if he wins races and the Championship that could see it rise to over 50m a year potentially. That's what I've been reading. Either way, it's eye watering. Still Mercedes wouldn't pay it if they didn't think he was worth it.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

Still a cockwomble though ??? what do ya reckon Forza lol
[+] 2 users Like LotusLover's post

Well Lotus if you look up "cockwomble" in the dictionary of life you get this... Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Im chuckling to myself i really am
[+] 2 users Like LotusLover's post