Am I the only one....

... who is getting absolutely sick and tired of hearing Charles Leclerc being called the Monegasque driver?

Am I missing something, is this a orgasmic word for some?

I want to strangle Sky's David Croft its several times a race. 

Maybe I need another single malt!!!!
[+] 4 users Like NeilP's post

No, I too am getting slightly annoyed by it. We don't hear them constantly bang on about the nationality of Seb, Ricciardo or Alonso do we? Alonso the Spaniard, do they mention it sometimes? Yeah, but it seems like with Leclerc his nationality is his biggest asset or defining feature. It is irksome, and I'm starting to get annoyed by it too.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

No, not on your own, irks the sh*t out of me also Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

I'm gonna buck the trend here, not fussed, dosent bother me, one of the few things that dont in the sport : P

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

I don't listen to them tits anymore, I only put on the race sick of the shite F1 debacle. Ted is about the only informative thing on there but he is a tit too
[+] 4 users Like LotusLover's post

(26-06-2018, 06:11 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  I don't listen to them tits anymore.

Haha, know what you mean about most of them, though I like Martin but Ted's a legend!

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(26-06-2018, 06:11 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  I don't listen to them tits anymore, I only put on the race sick of the shite F1 debacle. Ted is about the only informative thing on there but he is a tit too

I've had that opinion of the Sky team as well (for a long time). Ant Davidson is the only one worth listening to, in my opinion (PDR is ok too). Really annoying given they have a monopoly and we have to pay through the nose to watch F1. On more than 1 occasion I've watched the pictures through Sky and listened to commentary on R5. Usually I just grit my teeth and suffer the Sky commentary as well.

Croft should be put out to pasture. He's the most annoying of the lot of them.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

[/quote] Morini
Croft should be put out to pasture. He's the most annoying of the lot of them.
[/quote]

What a (insert word) Crofty is, drives me mad, trying to change things is top niggle with him its a long list lol.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(26-06-2018, 09:22 PM)morini Wrote:  Croft should be put out to pasture. He's the most annoying of the lot of them.

Nowt 30 mins of waterboarding wouldnt sort out Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

My only big problem with Sky is their selective coverage....you won't find a Moto GP threat on it...why? because BT2 cover it....this tells us they are not a news channel as they would like to think they are, but a monopoly organization..paid to only advertise and promote the sports they cover....thus they will report nd have the opinion they are told to have.

(26-06-2018, 06:11 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  I don't listen to them tits anymore, I only put on the race sick of the shite F1 debacle. Ted is about the only informative thing on there but he is a tit too

Ahahah Tit...Love it.

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 1 user Likes pennywise's post