Is there a nicer guy in F1 than Danny Ricciardo?

...I do not think so

I am so happy for his win today. He deserved it in every way imaginable a fantastic drive with a wounded car and payback for the debacle of two years ago.

I do not care what team or driver you follow you have to love and admire this guy. I seriously think Red Bull have picked the wrong driver to be their number one (and yes I am aware they say they dont have one) but I am sorry to say Max has taken many steps backwards this season, can he come back of course he can but to me Red Bull do have a number one driver his name is Daniel Ricciardo.
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

(27-05-2018, 05:20 PM)NeilP Wrote:  ...I do not think so

I am so happy for his win today. He deserved it in every way imaginable a fantastic drive with a wounded car and payback for the debacle of two years ago.

I do not care what team or driver you follow you have to love and admire this guy. I seriously think Red Bull have picked the wrong driver to be their number one (and yes I am aware they say they dont have one) but I am sorry to say Max has taken many steps backwards this season, can he come back of course he can but to me Red Bull do have a number one driver his name is Daniel Ricciardo.

I like the guy but just as with every single driver out there I keep my reservations when it comes to personality. I mean, how good do we know them?
If you have any experience with media, you will know the person you see in front of the camera (or read about) is not a exact representation of the real person. 

Ricciardo seems to be a nice guy and I like him, but I'm not sure if he is as nice as he seems. Would be weird if a formula 1 driver would be that nice and social towards everybody.

(27-05-2018, 05:20 PM)NeilP Wrote:  ...I do not think so

Well done Dan. Retribution for 2016. Deserved!!!!!

Biggest winner (in term of the WDC) this weekend was Lewis Hamilton.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post