Felipe Massa confirms F1 retirement at the end of 2017 season

(13-11-2017, 09:21 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  And you havent been called a hater or racist yet...whats not to like  Cool

I know, actually starting to feel good about myself again!

Purple Banana (a.k.a John or JB  Smile )
"The flowers of victory belong in many vases." - Michael Schumacher

(13-11-2017, 09:21 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 09:14 PM)IanF69 Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 09:04 PM)morini Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 08:56 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  So you are to blame for us now being labelled Junior Whingers...cheers mate haha

I'm going to change it, don't worry. Just trying to work out if I can put you lot in a special group.

Aww extra stars and a new title....I like this...im staying .

And you havent been called a hater or racist yet...whats not to like  Cool

give it time haha - haven't had my third beer yet, Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

AAAggHhh I would love a beer but lots on in morning, didnt get much done today with the crappy weather

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(13-11-2017, 09:36 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  AAAggHhh I would love a beer but lots on in morning

Me too. Can't drink on a school night though as too much going on. Plus, I live the life of a nomad at the moment and the thought of my Monday 200 mile commute while hungover is enough to prevent me boozing on a Sunday too.

(13-11-2017, 09:40 PM)morini Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 09:36 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  AAAggHhh I would love a beer but lots on in morning

Me too. Can't drink on a school night though as too much going on. Plus, I live the life of a nomad at the moment and the thought of my Monday 200 mile commute while hungover is enough to prevent me boozing on a Sunday too.

Sorry but I like a beer everynight...maybe it's wrong but after a stressful day i need it....sometimes the handbrake on the car is still catching and I'm at a ringpull....dealing with Consultants and surgeons every day with their I'm much smarter than you attitude takes its toll on me....so I out drink them and breathe on em in the morn.

It's still new so plenty of time to sort out....much better than being on sky waiting for the incoming abuse...me personally just not sure where folk are or reply's...but again ...worth it

(13-11-2017, 09:50 PM)IanF69 Wrote:  

Sorry but I like a beer everynight...maybe it's wrong but after a stressful day i need it....sometimes the handbrake on the car is still catching and I'm at a ringpull....dealing with Consultants and surgeons every day with their I'm much smarter than you attitude takes its toll on me....so I out drink them and breathe on em in the morn.

It's still new so plenty of time to sort out....much better than being on sky waiting for the incoming abuse...me personally just not sure where folk are or reply's...but again ...worth it
there's a very obvious agenda going on here, against sky contributors - but it's one I can geton board with haha Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

(13-11-2017, 10:13 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  

there's a very obvious agenda going on here, against sky contributors - but it's one I can geton board with haha Smile

Did you get to google Funk D void or have you heard them before m8?

(13-11-2017, 10:18 PM)IanF69 Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 10:13 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  

Did you get to google Funk D void or have you heard them before m8?

Ahh, just caught that Ian - just a very quick look, first one seemed a bit like sneak again, repitive - Knowing you though I'm sure I caught the wrong song - did remember the original track that DJ Q sampled - it's by Lonnie Liston Smith - called Expand your Mind - the Q thing is great, but the Liston Original is a masterpiece Smile

also - I have the original song Dr Dre, sampled for Eminem's "hi my name is" it's by - Labbi Siffri - "I Got the" - he only stole a tiny bit - the whole song is again a masterpiece Smile

"Sorry but I like a beer everynight...maybe it's wrong"

Hi Ian. 

My best mate & I thought about the stay sober for October, then after not a lot of thought we decided to go for can't remember November, worked out well.  Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(21-11-2017, 02:03 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  "Sorry but I like a beer everynight...maybe it's wrong"

Hi Ian. 

My best mate & I thought about the stay sober for October, then after not a lot of thought we decided to go for can't remember November, worked out well.  Tongue

I have a strict rule....only drink alcohol on days ending with a `Y` Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post