Felipe Massa confirms F1 retirement at the end of 2017 season

MMM I can see comments but don't know if anyone can see mines ...only way to find out is insult someone....who's first?

(13-11-2017, 08:11 PM)morini Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 08:08 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  it's easier if you hit new reply rather than just reply, as it isn't as clear who is posting if you do this

Or use the quote button, click the link below the quick reply box and you can edit the bits you do / don't want to quote (like wot I just did there).

is that you Morini - just trying the quote button as suggested fog

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

(13-11-2017, 08:17 PM)IanF69 Wrote:  only way to find out is insult someone....who's first?

Me! me! I'm the most deserving ...

Nice to see you got here in the end buddy....you can always insult me, us Ferrari folk have very thick skin haha

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(13-11-2017, 08:17 PM)IanF69 Wrote:  MMM I can see comments but don't know if anyone can see mines ...only way to find out is insult someone....who's first?

take your ass back to where you came from, Sky driveller Fog

(13-11-2017, 08:21 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Nice to see you got here in the end buddy....you can always insult me, us Ferrari folk have very thick skin haha

new info, hit the quote button and you'll know who your replying to, fog

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

How do we get papa on here? Jody too, but I've not seen posts from him on Sky for a while either.

I have just been using the quick reply, when I hit "quote" button it changes plus to minus, if I have it on "minus does that remove what others have previously posted from my reply?

(13-11-2017, 08:24 PM)morini Wrote:  How do we get papa on here? Jody too, but I've not seen posts from him on Sky for a while either.

I will contact Jody over facebook and let him know, not sure about Papa though

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(13-11-2017, 08:24 PM)morini Wrote:  How do we get papa on here? Jody too, but I've not seen posts from him on Sky for a while either.

right that has to be me replying to Morini this time - I was able to post full google bar, on sky to get Ian here, though told him to be quick, as I would quickly delete myself, left it up for about - 3 mins though with no problem, but just a suggestion, when you have time of course, if you could do something to make out who is replying to who easier would be great, bud, but champion of you anyway for doing this Smile

Fog I have already contacted Jody via facebook

ok lads where is the forum...and junior whinger? Ha i'll soon be a senior whinger