Felipe Massa confirms F1 retirement at the end of 2017 season
Sad 

I tried to recruit Zamboon before by replying to a deep buried comment of his, I was going to delete it straight away just so he got the e-mail notification, but it didn't even post, just disappeared!  Sad

Purple Banana (a.k.a John or JB  Smile )
"The flowers of victory belong in many vases." - Michael Schumacher

(13-11-2017, 04:59 PM)Purple-banana Wrote:  I tried to recruit Zamboon before by replying to a deep buried comment of his, I was going to delete it straight away just so he got the e-mail notification, but it didn't even post, just disappeared!  Sad

You need to disguise URL's on the sky comments. If theres a http / https in the text it will auto delete.

(12-11-2017, 11:18 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  Hi i hope you dont mind me coming in here as its better than dealing with complete cnuts in that domain of loons. Did you make this website yourself?

You are most welcome fella. Just need to lure some more on from the sky site to make it more busy.

I tried just “f1banter dot co dot uk” but it wasn’t having it. I reckon it was to do with the thread I posted it in rather than the content as comments were getting deleted all over the place.

I’ll try again at an appropriate moment hehe

Purple Banana (a.k.a John or JB  Smile )
"The flowers of victory belong in many vases." - Michael Schumacher

(12-11-2017, 09:09 PM)morini Wrote:  
(12-11-2017, 09:03 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Good evening you naughty boy...sky is not happy with you haha

I knew I could trust a Ferrari fan to have the intelligence to work out the URL. Ian seems to be struggling!

And yes, I fear I'm on the sky blacklist now!  Smile

Sober I'm quite the whiz    pissed as a fart ...not so good with the patience of a wasp on stella.

(12-11-2017, 09:09 PM)morini Wrote:  
(12-11-2017, 09:03 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Good evening you naughty boy...sky is not happy with you haha

I knew I could trust a Ferrari fan to have the intelligence to work out the URL. Ian seems to be struggling!

And yes, I fear I'm on the sky blacklist now!  Smile

Howdy Forza .....think Sky has a hitman out for Mor now....and it aint Nurf gun

is that you Ian, I see your on, we've discovered it's easier if you hit new reply rather than just reply, as it isn't as clear who is posting if you do this - go to one flew over the cuckoos nest bit if that doesn't make sense :Smileog

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

(13-11-2017, 08:04 PM)IanF69 Wrote:  Howdy Forza .....think Sky has a hitman out for Mor now....and it aint Nurf gun

You can't even use the word "morini" on there now :-) Well done for getting on here Ian, but we need more peeps.

(13-11-2017, 07:26 PM)morini Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 04:59 PM)Purple-banana Wrote:  I tried to recruit Zamboon before by replying to a deep buried comment of his, I was going to delete it straight away just so he got the e-mail notification, but it didn't even post, just disappeared!  Sad

You need to disguise URL's on the sky comments. If theres a http / https in the text it will auto delete.

not so, I just did, to get Ian on, but told him to be quick, as would delete it myself - I just think sky likes me more - or someone was asleep for a second - still - didn't we promise Ian a trophy if he got here - haha

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

(13-11-2017, 08:08 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  it's easier if you hit new reply rather than just reply, as it isn't as clear who is posting if you do this

Or use the quote button, click the link below the quick reply box and you can edit the bits you do / don't want to quote (like wot I just did there).

Ahh sorry Mor - still not sure who I'm replying too - thought I replied to Ian there, catching this? and I think you owe him his trophy now :Smileog