Felipe Massa confirms F1 retirement at the end of 2017 season

(12-11-2017, 09:09 PM)morini Wrote:  
(12-11-2017, 09:03 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Good evening you naughty boy...sky is not happy with you haha

I knew I could trust a Ferrari fan to have the intelligence to work out the URL. Ian seems to be struggling!

And yes, I fear I'm on the sky blacklist now!  Smile

are you getting this? I'm confused - I tried replying to Morini, and came up that I'm not signed in, still a little foggy on it, have I replied to Forza - or Morini here? Smile

(12-11-2017, 10:08 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  
(12-11-2017, 09:03 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Good evening you naughty boy...sky is not happy with you haha

I knew I could trust a Ferrari fan to have the intelligence to work out the URL. Ian seems to be struggling!

are you getting this? I'm confused - I tried replying to Morini, and came up that I'm not signed in, still a little foggy on it, have I replied to Forza - or Morini here? Smile

You have replied to me, forza, it will take a bit of getting used to and perhaps morini can simplify or change formats buddy, welcome anyway

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

Reading you loud & clear!

Yep, welcome on board Fog. There's only a couple of us at the moment, but I'll do my best to get as many of the sky regulars to use it. 

There may be some teething problems! Bear with me, especially as I'm working a fair way from home at the moment. Mondays and Fridays are commute hell, so I won't be responsive those days.

are you getting this? fog here - I tried replying before - but dunno if your seeing this

(12-11-2017, 10:13 PM)morini Wrote:  

Yep, welcome on board Fog. There's only a couple of us at the moment, but I'll do my best to get as many of the sky regulars to use it. 

There may be some teething problems! Bear with me, especially as I'm working a fair way from home at the moment. Mondays and Fridays are commute hell, so I won't be responsive those days.
ahh cheers bud see you now - so lewis does suck just as much here then haha Smile but what's this junior member thing haha - should us first on board, not be seniors - haha

(12-11-2017, 10:16 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  

are you getting this? fog here - I tried replying before - but dunno if your seeing this

(12-11-2017, 10:13 PM)morini Wrote:  

ahh cheers bud see you now - so lewis does suck just as much here then haha Smile

Yes, reading you loud and clear Wink

Fog you are only here 5 mins and already causing trouble haha

(05-11-2017, 10:59 PM)morini Wrote:  From Sky F1 site link.

Who should replace him, Kubica, DiResta or A. N. other?

I will kick this off by saying Kubica, I was a huge fan of his in his previous stint in F1, extremely fast and all round nice guy, yes I know that was then but as reported before Kubica is the sort of guy if he did not think he was fast enough or good enough he would not throw his name in the mix for a seat in F1.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

Hi i hope you dont mind me coming in here as its better than dealing with complete cnuts in that domain of loons. Did you make this website yourself?

(12-11-2017, 11:18 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  Hi i hope you dont mind me coming in here as its better than dealing with complete cnuts in that domain of loons. Did you make this website yourself?

Welcome on board buddy, the more the merrier as they say, Morini would have to answer that question as I am unsure. Fingers crossed we get more and more people (well sensible ones anyway) as more find out about this place, Glad you joined the dark side Wink Forza.

(12-11-2017, 09:47 PM)Purple-banana Wrote:  Another Ferrari fan here who made it ;-) Maybe you’re on to something hehe

The reputation of Renault lies with fog...

It's Endstone (Renault) bud and yeah I'm here - haha Smile, though taking me a bit to figure out the threads

(12-11-2017, 11:18 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  Hi i hope you dont mind me coming in here as its better than dealing with complete cnuts in that domain of loons. Did you make this website yourself?

course not Lotus lover, all sane ones welcome - looks like Ians still struggling though Sad