Drivers who will lose their seats next year

I think there is a chance Daniil will re emerge with Haas. Once you have been demoted from the RBR top team I doubt you have a future in the team as a whole. I will be shocked if Gasly ever gets there again.
[+] 1 user Likes NeilP's post

(17-09-2020, 03:10 AM)NeilP Wrote:  I think there is a chance Daniil will re emerge with Haas. Once you have been demoted from the RBR top team I doubt you have a future in the team as a whole. I will be shocked if Gasly ever gets there again.

I would prefer to see some of the F2 youngsters given the chance rather than Kvyat, he has had his chance. 

Regarding Gasly to Red Bull, I agree that Marko would never swallow his pride. RBR should be considering a switch back though and not just because of the fluke win in Monza, Gasly has been more than decent this year. My question would be is Gaslys improved performance because there is less pressure in Alpha Tauri than there is driving with the main team and having to perform in a clear number 1 / 2 set up? In AT both drivers are treated equally, in RBR not so. He didn't do so good first time round.