F1 Official fantasy game

Ok, I'll throw it and see what sticks. 

Does anyone fancy having a crack at the offical F1 fantasy game?

Personally I don't, I read all I needed to read to put me off: '5 driver and 1 constructor, from a 100mil budget."
To me that screams limited and boring. My guess is they looked at the most popular fantasy games on the net and mirrored their setups. The reason I chose the one we are playing is because it is the best I have played due to it's variety, and I tried alot.

I'm going to have more fun on twitter, voicing my frustration towards F1 and it's constant ability to make the wrong, untested decisions, just like the whole UI rebrand/redesign.

However, if the community want to have one setup, I will happily do so. 
Maybe a bit subliminal of F1B promotion, have that name in and amoungst other F1  communities that may set up leagues. : P

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

(19-04-2018, 08:28 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Ok, I'll throw it and see what sticks. 

Does anyone fancy having a crack at the offical F1 fantasy game?

However, if the community want to have one setup, I will happily do so. 
Maybe a bit subliminal of F1B promotion, have that name in and amoungst other F1  communities that may set up leagues. : P

It`s a no from me, I have proved beyond doubt my ineptitude when it comes to these things Wink

(but thanks for the offer)

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post