RedBull gamesmanship?

(13-06-2018, 12:13 AM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Sad, but might well be true...….

It would be a travesty should RBR/Honda (if they partner up) not perform at the sharp end quickly....we could very easily see Danny Ricc known as one of the very best not to win a championship, he is at that stage of his career where he may not get the chance to sign for a top team next time round

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Don't be down y'all, RedBull are insanely close to being championship winning again. If they change, they should have an easier transition than what McLaren had, they have had a full year with access to their options. The Honda engine layout may even compliment RB aggressive packaging.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(13-06-2018, 10:57 AM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Don't be down y'all, RedBull are insanely close to being championship winning again. If they change, they should have an easier transition than what McLaren had, they have had a full year with access to their options. The Honda engine layout may even compliment RB aggressive packaging.

I sincerely hope you are right Hesh, I would love to see RBR consistently racing for wins and not relying on track specifics nor incidents to provide the win.....the chassis is there, just need the donkey Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

https://www.planetf1.com/news/honda-upgr...ths-a-lap/

Red Bull could be heading towards a swap to Honda power after the Japanese manufacturer impressed with their upgraded power unit at the Canadian Grand Prix.
Red Bull have yet to decide whether they will stick with Renault for next season or switch to Honda engines.
They were keen to see the updates that both engine manufacturers brought to the track in Montreal with Honda upgrade impressing.

“We’re talking about three tenths a lap,” Red Bull’s Helmut Marko told Auto Bild.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Looking more of a bellend than usual Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

Poor baby spice! I hate to think where that scroll is going!
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(17-06-2018, 06:50 PM)morini Wrote:  Poor baby spice! I hate to think where that scroll is going!

Not sure GINGER spice would approve of that Morini Wink

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(17-06-2018, 07:01 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Not sure GINGER spice would approve of that Morini Wink

Oh sh1t. Did I get my spice girls mixed up? I must confess I'm not an expert in the field of spice girls.

Sorry Christian, no offence meant (but I bet you tried them all before you picked the ginger one anyway).
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJQM8ioBo6E

Couldnt resit with this spice girls chat.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(17-06-2018, 10:51 PM)morini Wrote:  
(17-06-2018, 07:01 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Not sure GINGER spice would approve of that Morini Wink

Oh sh1t. Did I get my spice girls mixed up? I must confess I'm not an expert in the field of spice girls.

Sorry Christian, no offence meant (but I bet you tried them all before you picked the ginger one anyway).

You shoulda checked the poster on your bedroom wall ...she's the one you black markered out for being the cause of a droopsy.

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 4 users Like pennywise's post