RedBull gamesmanship?

(12-06-2018, 04:49 PM)NeilP Wrote:  I really, really want to see Danny in a Mercedes next year!!!

I would prefer Danny boy to be in red but part of me also wants to see him go head to head with the princess Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(12-06-2018, 05:12 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(12-06-2018, 04:49 PM)NeilP Wrote:  I really, really want to see Danny in a Mercedes next year!!!

I would prefer Danny boy to be in red but part of me also wants to see him go head to head with the princess Wink

So you would prefer a head to head with a Princess rather than a Diva Smile  Smile  Smile
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

(12-06-2018, 04:49 PM)NeilP Wrote:  
(12-06-2018, 04:06 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  
(12-06-2018, 03:52 PM)NeilP Wrote:  
(12-06-2018, 01:02 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Rumours starting RedBull will be powered by Honda.
[/quote
I really, really want to see Danny in a Mercedes next year!!!
(12-06-2018, 05:23 PM)NeilP Wrote:  I really, really want to see Danny in a Mercedes next year!!!

So you would prefer a head to head with a Princess rather than a Diva Smile  Smile  Smile
[/quote]

Daniel in the same car as Lewis or Sebastien? Please, please, please, just not convinced it will happen, hope so though lol.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(12-06-2018, 05:23 PM)NeilP Wrote:  So you would prefer a head to head with a Princess rather than a Diva Smile  Smile  Smile

I would be happy enough either way....Ive called Seb a lot worse over the years Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(12-06-2018, 05:34 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(12-06-2018, 05:23 PM)NeilP Wrote:  So you would prefer a head to head with a Princess rather than a Diva Smile  Smile  Smile

I would be happy enough either way....Ive called Seb a lot worse over the years Wink

Me too Forza. It is in the best interest of F1 that Ferrari get their second driver up to scratch. I like Kimi as a driver but he is just not quite good enough certainly for Ferrari these days. On your second point I have called Hamilton worse than a Princess too... many times!!!!
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

(12-06-2018, 05:29 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Daniel in the same car as Lewis or Sebastien? Please, please, please, just not convinced it will happen, hope so though lol.

He's already been up against Vettel and proved himself a better all round driver. At the very least he proved what I have always believed - that Vettel is fast in a car that has mega downforce and mechanical grip. The minute it gets a bit out of shape / lairy / hard to drive he is nowhere. Much like JB in that respect, to be fair.

I want to see DR against Lewis. The two best drivers on the grid in the same car. Yes please.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(12-06-2018, 05:42 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Me too Forza. It is in the best interest of F1 that Ferrari get their second driver up to scratch. I like Kimi as a driver but he is just not quite good enough certainly for Ferrari these days. On your second point I have called Hamilton worse than a Princess too... many times!!!!

Yeah, as I have said before, much as I really like Kimi I feel he should pull the plug and let someone slip into the 2nd Ferrari seat, we need a pilot consistently taking places and vital points away from Merc or taking the reigns should Seb have a bad day....just like Bottas is/has been doing for the Silver team

(12-06-2018, 05:48 PM)morini Wrote:  He's already been up against Vettel and proved himself a better all round driver. At the very least he proved what I have always believed - that Vettel is fast in a car that has mega downforce and mechanical grip. The minute it gets a bit out of shape / lairy / hard to drive he is nowhere. Much like JB in that respect, to be fair.

I want to see DR against Lewis. The two best drivers on the grid in the same car. Yes please.

Without wanting to make excuses Morini I feel that year was the exception, I am not a big fan of Sebs and would love to see Danny whip Seb`s (not in a sexual way) ass Wink

I'm still saying RIC aint going nowhere. RedBull chassis is top of the class, with engine parity getting ever closer, this sport becomes an aero formula again. Despite best efforts with regs to ensure close racing etc, it will be the chassis that provides the speed gains.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(12-06-2018, 06:46 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  I'm still saying RIC aint going nowhere. RedBull chassis is top of the class, with engine parity getting ever closer, this sport becomes an aero formula again. Despite best efforts with regs to ensure close racing etc, it will be the chassis that provides the speed gains.

I dont see him going anywhere either....not through choice, I dont see Merc or Ferrari making him an offer, I think he will have little choice but to resign with RBR.

(12-06-2018, 07:03 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(12-06-2018, 06:46 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  I'm still saying RIC aint going nowhere. RedBull chassis is top of the class, with engine parity getting ever closer, this sport becomes an aero formula again. Despite best efforts with regs to ensure close racing etc, it will be the chassis that provides the speed gains.

I dont see him going anywhere either....not through choice, I dont see Merc or Ferrari making him an offer, I think he will have little choice but to resign with RBR.

Sad, but might well be true...….

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post