Poll: Which team has the best driver line-up for 2018 - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ferrari - Vettel and Räikkönen
0%
0%
Mercedes - Hamilton and Bottas
10.00%
10.00%
Red Bull - Verstappen and Ricciardo
80.00%
80.00%
McLaren - Alonso and Vandorne
0%
0%
Force India - Pérez and Ocon
0%
0%
Renault - Sainz and Hulkenberg
10.00%
10.00%
Toro Rosso - Gasly and Hartley
0%
0%
Haas - Brake whinge boy and Magnussen
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Best driver combo 2018

though I still maintain, that two top drivers, such as Prost v Senna, Nico v Lewis for example, while causing the teams management difficulty, they actually, by pushing each other to new heights, are a better pairing, as have made the team in the end the dominant force that they were, obviously Merc are still dominant, and Lewis is at his best, but the points difference in the constructors has dropped massively - If I was to take your way of thinking on it - I'd change my vote to Nando and Vandoorne  Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

Actually Foghorn there’s a good argument to be made that they are the best pairing. I certainly aren’t opposed to the idea that Alonso is the best driver on the grid, for me it’s either him or Hamilton, and in Vandorne McLaren actually have a young driver many (myself included) think is good enough to win a WDC. So one old master, and one young apprentice, it’s worked in the past, and both are highly talented drivers. Hopefully with Renault donkeys we’ll get to see both of their talents more regularly.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post