Best looking car

Like the look of the RBR best so far, but it's a shame that livery isn't staying. Looks ace.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(19-02-2018, 07:15 PM)morini Wrote:  Like the look of the RBR best so far, but it's a shame that livery isn't staying. Looks ace.

Nice looking car, but I'm not sure if I like that smaller round air intake above the seat.

(19-02-2018, 09:52 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  
(19-02-2018, 07:15 PM)morini Wrote:  Like the look of the RBR best so far, but it's a shame that livery isn't staying. Looks ace.

Nice looking car, but I'm not sure if I like that smaller round air intake above the seat.

I believe it is bigger than last years RB arbox intake.

(19-02-2018, 10:13 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  I believe it is bigger than last years RB arbox intake.

Was there not a second opening below the main intake in last years car??

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

There was!! well remembered. I guess the halo as blocked having anything lower than the main intake so it had to be larger.
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

(19-02-2018, 10:31 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  There was!! well remembered. I guess the halo as blocked having anything lower than the main intake so it had to be larger.

I think we could see a few more `different` air intakes due to the halo influencing airflow

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Hoping the Renault still carries the specular diffuse level in their black paint. Looks amazing under their garage lights. Only noticed it during Fp2 of the Abu Dhabi, but this shot if from the Hungary test.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

Well, Renault is the livery winner so far, that car looks amazing! Hoping that it is as fast as it looks beautiful.

I'm normally a fan of black and yellow liveries, but, 80s ankle socks called, they want their neon yellow back. Colour scheme looks OK, but I prefer a warmer yellow, more golden, than cold / neon yellows. There's a little too much red and white so far. Still think the Martini livery on the Williams is iconic, although the horrid black tideline hiding the aero details is as ugly as sin on the Williams. So far for me the Red Bull camo livery is my favourite, but they'll by go back to the same old boring bluey purple colour scheme, with yellow nose etc.etc. etc.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post