F1 Banter Online Forums
2021 Dutch GP - Printable Version

+- F1 Banter Online Forums (https://www.f1banter.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Formula 1 Discussions (https://www.f1banter.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: F1 General Discussion Board (https://www.f1banter.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: 2021 Race Threads (https://www.f1banter.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: 2021 Dutch GP (/showthread.php?tid=765)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

2021 Dutch GP - Antilochos - 02-09-2021

Hey guys, it has been a while since I was here. Unfortunately for you guys, I am back with my useless banter. So you are going to see me around more.

Anyway, thought I start with making this thread for the Dutch GP since I am Dutch. Think it will be a boring race, but it can't be worse than the one in Belgium last week right?

RE: 2021 Dutch GP - forzaferrari - 02-09-2021

(02-09-2021, 02:13 PM)Antilochos Wrote:   Think it will be a boring race, but it can't be worse than the one in Belgium last week right?

Anything will be better than that sh*t show last week. Nice to see you back Anti.

RE: 2021 Dutch GP - NeilP - 02-09-2021

(02-09-2021, 02:13 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  Hey guys, it has been a while since I was here. Unfortunately for you guys, I am back with my useless banter. So you are going to see me around more.

Anyway, thought I start with making this thread for the Dutch GP since I am Dutch. Think it will be a boring race, but it can't be worse than the one in Belgium last week right?

Great to see you back Anti, I hope all has worked out better for you than it could have been

I hope you enjoy your home race but not too much Smile Smile Smile

RE: 2021 Dutch GP - morini - 02-09-2021

(02-09-2021, 02:13 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  Hey guys, it has been a while since I was here. Unfortunately for you guys, I am back with my useless banter. So you are going to see me around more.

Welcome back Anti. I hope you guys are fully recovered from the floods and bad weather?

I have set the Dutch GP to record as I won't be able to watch it until we get back from holidays. Spa was a total disgrace though and the history books should have a large "*" next to the win given to Verstappen. Event cancellation a fair fairer way to handle that.

(02-09-2021, 07:25 PM)morini Wrote:   Spa was a total disgrace though and the history books should have a large "*" next to the win given to Verstappen. 

Thought it was decent of Merc to try and dry up all the Lewis fans tears after the points were handed out though  Big Grin

RE: 2021 Dutch GP - NeilP - 02-09-2021

I thought that was the excess Oil from the Ferrari engines Smile

RE: 2021 Dutch GP - Monster Hesh - 02-09-2021

Qualifying is going to be great here, as for the race, it has the same "racing capacity" as Monaco, might touch on Hungary.

(02-09-2021, 08:23 PM)NeilP Wrote:  I thought that was the excess Oil from the Ferrari engines Smile

Have you not been paying attention Neil???.........we burn the fecking oil, not leak it!  Tongue

RE: 2021 Dutch GP - PapaofGags - 02-09-2021

Good to see you around Anti.    Cool

Yeah imo F1 embarrassed itself at SPA, why they didn't go out instead of the F3 is beyond me.

Still looking forward to the Dutch GP.   Big Grin

RE: 2021 Dutch GP - Antilochos - 02-09-2021

(02-09-2021, 08:29 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Qualifying is going to be great here, as for the race, it has the same "racing capacity" as Monaco, might touch on Hungary.

You hit the nail on the head. Qualifying will be great indeed. Nice track for the drivers, fast corners and should be impressive when they get it right. And the track is new for them all, so should be interesting if there will be many different approaches. 

Maybe better to record race so I can fast forward when watching.