F1 Banter Online Forums
2021 British GP - Printable Version

+- F1 Banter Online Forums (https://www.f1banter.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Formula 1 Discussions (https://www.f1banter.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: F1 General Discussion Board (https://www.f1banter.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: 2021 Race Threads (https://www.f1banter.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: 2021 British GP (/showthread.php?tid=752)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: 2021 British GP - PapaofGags - 19-07-2021

Whilst Sebastian the driver has maybe niggled me over the years, Sebastian the man is fast becoming a top bloke.

RE: 2021 British GP - NeilP - 19-07-2021

I have always liked Vettel and was sad to see the way his time at Ferrari finished.

Sad to see the racial abuse that is floating around today. I have never really understood it and I do not want to. To abuse people for any reason is unacceptable in my world but simply over the colour of skin... mind boggling.

People need to held accountable and whilst not directly guilty it is outbursts from people like Horner, Marko and to some degree Verstappen himself that promote these things and like I said above they need to be held accountable for their words. Red Bull releasing a statement condemming the abuse is to say the least inadequate. You guys helped promote this behaviour with your words and actions yesterday you need to look in the mirror instead of condemming others.

Edit: and as regards Max and his disrespect comment it never stopped you celebrating your Bahrain victory whilst Romain Grosjean had his major crash and his injuries were far worse than yours. Just more Red Bull entitlement.

RE: 2021 British GP - PapaofGags - 19-07-2021

(19-07-2021, 01:35 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Sad to see the racial abuse that is floating around today. I have never really understood it and I do not want to. To abuse people for any reason is unacceptable in my world but simply over the colour of skin... mind boggling.

People need to held accountable and whilst not directly guilty it is outbursts from people like Horner, Marko and to some degree Verstappen himself that promote these things and like I said above they need to be held accountable for their words. 

Red Bull releasing a statement condemming the abuse is to say the least inadequate.  You guys helped promote this behaviour with your words and actions yesterday you need to look in the mirror instead of condemming others.

"colour of skin... mind boggling"      Dodgy

Indeed mate, these w*****s are beyond the pale, I just can't work out how these people remember to breath in & out.

I've been lucky enough to have been to Menin gate in Ypres, I've seen the men from all over the World of every colour & religion who fell fighting for Britain, these scumbags are not fit to wipe their feet.

Horner & the "Helmut" stoked the fire no doubt, is it cynical to believe that their robust defense of Lewis today might not have been needed without their inflammatory words, it was a racing incident like Italy & Spain but I wonder how much resentment/anger is there behind closed doors...

Got to say, its a brilliant season, bring on the niggle.   Wink

RE: 2021 British GP - forzaferrari - 19-07-2021

Made me titter

RE: 2021 British GP - forzaferrari - 20-07-2021

I had to watch the race several times......due to being "over hydrated" during at least 2 viewing attempts......Skyf1 seem to have a mixture of views on the Max v Lewis incident where as C4 comms team of DC and Webber both firmly put the blame at Lewis`s feet...........if these professional drivers cant agree on who`s at fault why does anyone expect us armchair experts to be any different?

RE: 2021 British GP - PapaofGags - 20-07-2021

(18-07-2021, 08:40 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:   I don't think it even was a penalty, a first lap racing incident. no blame just two drivers fighting.
(20-07-2021, 06:01 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  if these professional drivers cant agree on who`s at fault why does anyone expect us armchair experts to be any different?

Funny as hell on the loony site, Max fans throwing loads of ex drivers (mostly ex Red Bull drivers it has to be said) names who agree with Max's view.

Then Lewis fans throwing back all the drivers names who agree with Lewis.

Fecking madness, no one can agree we are having the best season in years, its just madness...    Dodgy

My view hasn't changed "I don't think it even was a penalty, a first lap racing incident. no blame just two drivers fighting" just like Italy & Spain.

#LetThemFight

Bring on Hungary, cant wait to see Max's reaction, could be more fireworks Hehe   Wink

RE: 2021 British GP - NeilP - 21-07-2021

You pay your money you takes your pick.

It depends what side of the fight you are on. I dont think Max's fans will blame anyone but Lewis and I dont think Lewis's fans will blame anyone but Max.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp0GG4y3is8

I thought this was decent analysis from Palmer.

I am with you Papa racing incident for me never mind the penalty not being severe enough I dont think it should have even been one. Both were super aggressive. I think (I know) I am more pissed off at Horner and Marko than anything else.

On to Hungary in the full knowledge we have not seen the last of these two coming together this year of that I am certain

RE: 2021 British GP - forzaferrari - 21-07-2021

Opened the blinds this morning and this bellend was stuck to the window looking back at me  Angry

RE: 2021 British GP - NeilP - 21-07-2021

You cannot kid us we just know you were wearing that and cheering him on the whole race Sunday!

You Hamilton loving freak!!!

RE: 2021 British GP - PapaofGags - 21-07-2021

(21-07-2021, 01:46 PM)NeilP Wrote:  You cannot kid us we just know you were wearing that and cheering him on the whole race Sunday!

You Hamilton loving freak!!!

I've always suspected this Neil    Laughing