F1 Banter Online Forums
2021 British GP - Printable Version

+- F1 Banter Online Forums (https://www.f1banter.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Formula 1 Discussions (https://www.f1banter.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: F1 General Discussion Board (https://www.f1banter.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: 2021 Race Threads (https://www.f1banter.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: 2021 British GP (/showthread.php?tid=752)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: 2021 British GP - forzaferrari - 16-07-2021

Sorry to hear this Anti, you have a lot more to worry about than joining in with us, hope all goes well for you with minimal damage, stay safe buddy.

RE: 2021 British GP - PapaofGags - 17-07-2021

(16-07-2021, 10:48 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  Fighting the flood here in The Netherlands. I must pump otherwise my house will drown. Probably will be forced to evacuate this night or tomorrow.

Bloody hell Anti, It is awful you & your family have to go through this, hoping you all keep safe buddy.

RE: 2021 British GP - forzaferrari - 17-07-2021

No need to adjust your screen lads........he really is wearing that outfit!..........surely a favourite for WOTW award!

RE: 2021 British GP - pennywise - 17-07-2021

(17-07-2021, 03:02 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  No need to adjust your screen lads........he really is wearing that outfit!..........surely a favourite for WOTW award!

Now now ...be nice....and when you are in the chat room today behave

RE: 2021 British GP - NeilP - 17-07-2021

I would absolutely wear that minus the shoes. Its so classy and colourful!

(17-07-2021, 03:39 PM)NeilP Wrote:  I would absolutely wear that minus the shoes. Its so classy and colourful!

That outfit just needs Crocs wi Socks.....sick.

(17-07-2021, 03:07 PM)pennywise Wrote:  Now now ...be nice....and when you are in the chat room today behave

As if I need to be told.......Im always on my bestest behaviour  Big Grin

(17-07-2021, 03:39 PM)NeilP Wrote:  I would absolutely wear that minus the shoes. Its so classy and colourful!

Did someone forget to take his medication today?

Ive been having a good mooch through ye old social media..........it seems as many liked the new format as disliked it, would hazard a damn good guess those who enjoyed today are newbies/casual viewers of the sport whereas the nay sayers are us diehard fans who follow and enjoy all the traditions and sessions.

Thing is (unfortunately) it doesnt matter one jot what we fans of the sport thinks........its a numbers game........more people tuning in means more dosh and will be the deciding factor if this format, or other gimmicks like it, get the green light down the road.

What I do think though, is for the fans actually sitting trackside this format is probably more enjoyable with the extra action of a "race" on 2 days as opposed to just Sundays.

(17-07-2021, 06:05 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Ive been having a good mooch through ye old social media..........it seems as many liked the new format as disliked it, would hazard a damn good guess those who enjoyed today are newbies/casual viewers of the sport whereas the nay sayers are us diehard fans who follow and enjoy all the traditions and sessions.

Thing is (unfortunately) it doesnt matter one jot what we fans of the sport thinks........its a numbers game........more people tuning in means more dosh and will be the deciding factor if this format, or other gimmicks like it, get the green light down the road.

What I do think though, is for the fans actually sitting trackside this format is probably more enjoyable with the extra action of a "race" on 2 days as opposed to just Sundays.

I though it was shit really.......Bradley Walsh will be presenting next

I much prefer the original format myself.......but as Neil rightly pointed out to me a while back.......Sky, F1 & Liberty dont give two flying `you know whats` about what we want or like........its all about how much coin they can generate & by whatever means......if that means screwing over the sport and its fans, so be it.

I hope im wrong, but....

(17-07-2021, 06:49 PM)pennywise Wrote:  .......Bradley Walsh will be presenting next

Cant see even Liberty going that far.......Paddy McGuinness at a push perhaps....but not Bradders  Big Grin

Sergio Perez will start the main race tomorrow from the pit lane, according to Helmut Marko. Red Bull will change the setup of his car hoping to make overtaking a bit easier.

FFS!......George Russell has been given a three-place grid penalty for his role in his incident with Carlos Sainz at Turn 6